3/13/2006

Life… oh life…

Life is really unpredictable… I have a complete 180 degrees change in mood on the same day… and within the same hour… seriously crappy… now I’m seriously sian… sad… maybe it’s just me… but why me??? Seriously I’m just doing my daily routine… going to school at 3… sitting at my usual place… being my usual self… doing the same things I do to my friends every time I see them… but then today I’m greeted with scenarios I’ve never expected… my friend’s pissed by my usual attitude towards him… pissed by me making fun of him… and to a certain extent pissing me off… firstly if u are looking for a friend who will know when u are angry… joke with u only when u feel like it… talking serious with u when u want to be serious… I’m sorry but I can’t… cause me being me… I will only irritate u more when u are irritated… joke with u even if u are seriously in no mood to joke… and u have to tell me when u are moody… cause only then will I shut up… but hey… not saying anything and just telling me to shut up all of a sudden do and seriously pissed me off… and u ignoring me after that seriously hurts me a lot… especially when it comes from a friend… hello… I’m not a person whom u think u can throw your temper at and will still treat as though nothing has happened… knowing u I don’t expect any apology or anything at all… I know u are frustrated over something… I know u don’t like me not treating u seriously at that moment… but hello… I’m just being my usual self… I’m not like throwing my temper at u or something… and if u can’t take it just let me know… oh ya u did right by telling me to shut up… at other times I will never take ur words seriously but then I do… hello… I’m ur friend if u realize… I don’t mind u telling me to do things… I don’t mind doing things for u… but I can’t do everything exactly how u want me to… and I think I’ve done my best doing what I can do… I still do what you want me to do… I try to talk to you… but you ignoring me yet again is seriously saddening me… so please do not blame me if I treat u no longer as I normally will cause I don’t want another of this incident to happen again… and to do so I have to be cautious with what I say… and I seriously hate it that way… when I’m talking to friends… In any case this in only my part of the story… you have ur own version and I believe I must have been a scum in urs… well I guess this is life... anyway to let u know I’m just letting out steam here and nothing personal… I always try to dui shi bu dui ren…

To my friends who always believe that I’m good… nah now u know I’m not… sorry to disappoint u but then again I’m just a mere mortal… hai… and I guess the worst part of me is that I’m very po po ma ma... or you ruo gua duan… and I keep thinking of things that are unhappy… anyway anyone kind enough to cheer me up abit??? Just kidding… everyone has his/her own problems… and I don’t want my mood to affect anyone else except me... ya but please all my dear friends… please please please tell me that u are unhappy… moody… don’t want to talk… then I will say and do the politically right things so as not to fan u further… is that a promise??? Thank you very much…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home