3/27/2006

Lucky...

240306: Finals for Stardust… Never have I had a better laugh for a while… well maybe annoying many others in the process… well I guess I can only apologize… oh and before I continue… anyone here don’t understand English??? Catch the joke??? Haha got the Chinese version off the MC of Stardust… a pretty lady who can any time kill me with her ang moh… but Chinese wise… need to work harder lady ;p… sadly my fav didn’t make it to the top three… but still I voted for her :) Sorry dad I know u will win even without my vote… but it was a fun night…

240306 – 250306: Scary… So many projects due soon… yet I sleep most of my time away… guess I’m on hibernation mode… but then I’ve tried what I can and I have no regrets… didn’t manage to complete everything… but still manage to do something…

260306: Great day… Legal group project is “mission accomplished”… got a good grade for legal individual project… Oh ya regarding this… sorry to all my friends if I say or do anything wrong… u know when I get better grades I don’t really know how to react in front of my friends who didn’t fare as well… saying that I’m good makes me a hao lian person… saying that I’m lucky makes me a xu wei guy… not saying anything makes me a dao person… haha I’m gonna die anyway… just know that I’m those who gets good results once in a blue moon… so I’m happy when I do… at least there’s a higher chance of getting my targeted 3.5 cap score yet again :) Also I didn’t do as bad as I thought for computing individual project… got a B… lucky me… so in all today is a good day… die… means that I’ve used up too much luck already… give me some of your luck for OM presentation tomorrow okie??? Gonna get screwed by my tutor tomorrow liao… Well that’s all for the night… Computing group project due Thursday and I’ve just started… die yet again…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home