4/06/2006

There's something about CK...

Yes… finally got time to update my blog liao… so… today I shall talk about myself… for people who read my blog to know about me… for my friends to know more about me… haha if you are not interested to know me why bother reading my blog… jk jk… my purpose here is to let my friends know the real me… cause I will not behave the same way I am in front of hi-bye friends as compared to whom I consider friends… well I think my actions are more politically correct when I’m with my hi-bye friends… not saying anything wrong… no nonsense… but when u are lucky / or unlucky to upgrade to being my friend… that’s when I show my true colors…

I’m a loud person… everyone who knows me will never disagree… actually that’s because I’m born with a loud voice… my parent’s fault not mine… so me whispering is equivalent to you talking… so telling me to soften down is like telling me to shut up…

I’m talkative… yes I can go on and on and on and on about anything and everything under the sun… to the extent that not many can withstand this and many fall out halfway… the only way you can make me stop talking is when I can tell you are very pissed with me…

And that brings me to the point that I’m slow… very slow… I don’t know if you are feeling good… bad… sad… sian… irritated… annoyed… or whatsoever… until you tell me that you are… last time I will still go on with my nonsense… but now I’ve learnt to shut up liao…

I tease my friends (and I think this is the worst part of me)… either I will tease my friends whom I talk to… or I’ll tease my other friends behind their back… people recognize this as bitching… but I normally state the facts… just that I add lots of spices in it… haha… ya as I say this is the worst part of me… not many friends can take it… I’m actually looking for friends who tease me back… because that’s where the fun is… but then again… my friends are too nice to me… hai…

Actually there are lots and lots of bad points about me la… countless… I’m just stating some of the obvious ones… so conclusion… don’t talk to me too much… kindly decline any of my offers to do anything… and don’t do anything for me too… unless you are willing to be my friend… don’t worry I will not feel sad… cause this means that you are just not at my frequency… I can’t expect everyone to like me... however… if you shall be deemed as my friend… then good luck to you… jk jk… please try to forgive me for all my misdeeds… I’m seriously not talking seriously when with you all… and falling out halfway is a bit more hard on me… thus I always try to prevent that… but then again if you can’t stand me then ya sadly we can’t be better friends as I thought we could… but then I will not pester you one… no worries… I’m irritating but I don’t think I want to be a pest…

And don’t try to tell me to change… sorry I can’t… changing ck will make me no longer the ck I am… like I say if you can’t accept me for who I am then go ahead and find those who can click with you bah… no hard feelings though… haha so I’m sure many people are dying to write more bad points about me… just put in comments bah… if you nothing better to do… haha… but lastly I’ll like to thank all my friends here for still being my friends…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haa! so i'm the one who has nthg better to do! haiyoh!! ck i knew it! u have many many bad points! but hor.. i dun thk they are bad pts in e sense tt they are what makes u ck. i thk u r a v. humorous and jovial person! and tt u state facts all e time. yups. tt's gd wat! anw. i wanna thank you for all ur help in IT n finding me songs=) i DO consider u as my fren and i hope it's vice versa!=)yups. haha i like writing testimonial siazz.

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home