8/13/2006

Hope The Day Before The Day After Tomorrow Never Comes...

And so it’s over… the long holiday… and tomorrow it’s back to studies whether we like it or not… and the rat race is on… well AAR for this holiday… learn that some things are just not easy to let go… but then again I guess time is definitely a reagent that will aid in doing so… so I will be fine… and I sure hope that someone is doing fine as well… school work will be one too… seeing the heavy work load ahead kinds of freaks me out a bit… but then again I don’t think that is too hard an obstacle to cross… after all I have leeway for my cap so it’s okay to drop a bit bah… haha… and I won’t be seeing my friends as usual as last sem but nevertheless keep in touch k… msn… sms… phone call… skype… these are all the means that can reach me… and I got PSP (okay I am showing off) haha so feel free to bug me for it okay… and to all the new friends that I will be meeting… hope we can get along well bah… just don’t back stab me can liao… cause never happen before and so don’t wish for it to happen… but there’s always a first time… haha… so can let me have the honor of doing so??? Anyway Jie Lun’s album on it’s way… so yeah!!! it better be good… okay okay FIR and Tao Ji Ji’s fans out there their albums are not bad as well… so farewell my holiday… been a great one with ups and downs… the upcoming dec one surely cannot match up to you… I guess I have till next year for another similar one liao… haha of course minus the downs and top up with ups la… I guess that will be all… take care everyone… someone… me… :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home