4/25/2006

Where's my break...

Hai… exams still on going… time crawls… funny right cause everyone’s like spending every precious min before the exams to try to remember as many things as possible… trying to their last breath to do all they can to score the module… nah… not my cup of tea… haha… so stupid… just did the computing exam yesterday… so wu liao… went through sixty MCQs in two hours… and throughout the whole course… the only computer I did had a hands-on on is my own… rushing through the reports… hello this is a computing module??? why am I writing thousands of words… like I’m doing GP essays??? and why do I have to care about Information systems??? mind you this is an “introduction to computing” course… okie I’m just grumbling since this module is way off what I had expected it to be… and on Thursday… econs… aiyoh who cares about the economy as long as I get progress package every year… typical Singaporean here… legal… shouldn’t our lecturer be teaching us on ways we can siam being sued when we doing business??? now I only know what I cannot do… but still no idea how to go about committing crime without getting caught… but I guess that’s hard to do… see D_ _ _ _ (I don’t want to get sued)… haha… kanna condemned to the core of the earth liao… and he was a lawyer… stupid never ensure that he cover his backside before he eat money… tr… haha really wondering if I will ever become an entrepreneur… so all in all this sem is fei… haha seriously fei… waste half a year don’t know for what… but then again… if I’m not studying then what will I be doing... okie maybe even more fei… so the only well spent time during this sem is when I’m with my friends… be it laughing at them or with them… haha… and I already foresee myself rotting during the holidays… must find work… money not enough… everyone’s going overseas… may I bring your attention to a guy’s birthday who is coming real soon??? and I’m sure he don’t mind gifts from abroad… haha okie back to mugging… or sleeping…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home