4/17/2006

Guys <> Gals <> Gays...

I guess I’ll just blog before I head back to mug… anyway the midi was “Liang Zhu” if anyone is really interested to know… and the show is regarding “Liang Shan Bo and Zhu Ying Tai”… anyway I’ve upgraded my midis to rm liao… I’m just putting the song here for the pleasure of all those who visit my blog… for those who like this song… plz proceed to the nearest CD store… Jie Lun’s album is still readily available… and pardon the sudden break in the song… it’s a SONG… so don’t expect too much okie… anyway this song is as requested by my brokeback bro… Okie just recently I’ve realized that the term brokeback can no longer be used on us… cause someone deserves the title more than we do… and I love his saying… “if there are 34 gays around… that means 68 gals are available…” hurray to gays… as long as u love each other who cares… and I shall find my gal I hope… haha anyway jia you to all those mugging… holidays’ up next… go go go… :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home