4/08/2006

Mug mug mug...

Realized that I’ve not been updating my midi (although I’ve received feedbacks on how noisy my midis are)… but I don’t care cause I shuang whenever there’s music on my site… anyway I’ve updated it liao… do lower your volume cause there’s a sudden increase in the amplitude of the midi… anyone want to guess the actual song… youngsters may not know this song… haha so I think I shall release the song title the next time I blog… but this song has a beautiful story behind it… although a very very sad one too… hai… anyway exams coming leh… dear muggers… do not hesitate to step on others to climb to the top of the NUS Cap Score Chart… no worries I will support a lot of you all by allowing you all to step on me… and I apologize to the unfortunate ones whom I’m gonna step on… so mug mug mug all your students out there… and all the best…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home