4/19/2006

Fly away... If only I could...

Today is to me just another day to mug for exams… and I never expect to find it interesting… but that’s the interesting thing in life… cause you never know what will happen the next moment… at least not totally… I’m getting a manga that is released yesterday… a detective manga to be exact… I always have a liking for this type of manga… cause it involves suspense… but today I’m marveled by this particular one… the plot involved is ingenious… at least for me I guess… since I’m not one with a very smart brain… and it leaves me thinking about the type of “studies” I’m doing for my exams… a million days of such studies will still not trigger me to come out with such plots… so what am I gonna achieve by mugging like mad… but then… a cert is still a “prove” of one’s “smartness” in the Lion City, so I’ve got no choice but to follow and try my best to make sure I get my hands on one… but then what’s after that I don’t really know… Earn lots of money in exchange of countless time and effort??? Enjoy life in expense of all the un-enjoyable life that one goes through to achieve that??? Sometimes I really don’t know what I’m living for… nope it’s not due to exam stress that I’m thinking like this… had this thought long long time ago… it’s just maybe because I can’t get excited over this game that human creates… one where human tries to climb on top of one another… fall… and when finally reached the top… only to release that “a mountain is higher that the other”… abiding to the “rights” that human has set… oh my… I’m drifting so far away… haha such mixed feelings within a day… but I sincerely thank the author for providing me with such great entertainment… (maybe not entertaining in the eyes of others since it’s eventually a story about murders and deaths)… okie dinner time and time to mug… oh gosh… I’m back to reality…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home