4/07/2010

Time flies...

hello everybody... actually I think there's nobody... I'm going to blog again :) yeah cause since no one reads I can blog whatever I want...

Firstly... my love life... I had two very very short relationships and many many dan liansss... so now one of my previous dan lian is back in my life and I don't know how I should react this time round... on one hand I think I'm falling in love with her again... on the other hand I'm telling myself not to do so... and today I'm kind of sad because she said this in her blog... "I keep meeting the wrong kind of guys... or those who actually have hearts of gold but simply no chemistry"... I mean I'm nice to her cause I like her la but i think this is gonna be like any other times I dan lian and I'm seriously abit sian liao... so what I intend to do is this... give her something that I've bought for her and tell her I think I like her... hahaha simple as that but simply sux... cause I'm gonna be rejected and yes I will have to move on with life again...

Then work is especially sucky now cause it's office politics politics politics... can't everyone just get a life and do their work and live life... we are going to die one day whether we like it or not so wth is with all these office politics man... the worse part is I'm part of it... seriously sucky...

Other than that it's all boring boring boring and boring life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home